Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy 6 month Birthday Madeline!!

Today Madeline turns 6 months old. Sigh. Where has the time gone!?
I thought in honour of this big day I would highlight some of her accomplishments to date:
  • Learning to roll from her back to her tummy
  • I've seen her roll from her tummy to her back once....I'm not sure if she did it on purpose, cause she hasn't done it again!
  • Pushing up onto her hands....and also pulling her knees under her bum...but not at the same time
  • Picking up objects and putting them in her mouth
  • She has 2 teeth
  • Sitting up and playing with toys in front of her
  • I think she knows her name when I call her
  • Eating solid foods....she's tried all sorts of fruits, veggies and grains. Anything sweet seems to still be her favourite
  • Swimming :)
  • Figuring out how to turn around in the exersaucer to find all the different toys

So those are just a few of the things she's been working on for the past couple months. I'm pretty excited to see what's next. We go to the dr's this week so we'll see how much she's grown since the last check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment