Monday, January 18, 2010

Tired Girl

Clearly she was tired yesterday....


In other news....Madeline has started her swimming "lessons". I am using the term "lessons" loosely at this point - so far there has been no formal instruction of any kind. Our "instructor" came to the pool last week, announced to the group of about 10 parents and their kids that this was his first time teaching the class and that he didn't know what he was doing. He then suggested we get in the water. That was the end of his instruction. I'm not joking :)
But that didn't stop Maddy from having an amazing time. She hopped in the water with her Daddy and kicked and laughed for the whole 20 minutes. Every few minutes she'd stop and look for me and wave with a big smile on her face. She really seemed to enjoy it. And that my friends, means I don't mind paying the whopping $3 for these fake "lessons".

No comments:

Post a Comment