Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday Party Pictures

It's late....but I wanted to post some pics from Maddy's party on the weekend. I'll put some description in so you get an idea of the afternoon we had. Then, I must go to bed.

We had the party at my parents house - their place is much larger than ours and can fit my family + Michael's family.
Here is Michael opening Mad's gifts. She seems to like the peek a boo book....

After every gift we applauded and then Maddy would applaud. She did this for EVERY gift. You're not an Easter unless you applaud after opening a present.
Eating her birthday cake. This cake was amazing. We had the bakery that did our wedding cake 5 years ago create her birthday cake. We went with the same flavour as well - Lemon and Raspberry. Did I mention how much I love this bakery? This cake was filled with amazing real raspberries. Highly recommend them if you're looking for a cake for a special occassion and I thought the price was very reasonable.


First taste....that cake was soooo tall...so many layers of yumminess







Cake with Mom and Dad
Family picture
My sisters and I. We did not plan to all wear green.
The cake. Super cute. I'll stop talking about it now.











No comments:

Post a Comment