Friday, July 17, 2009

Fancy Shoes for the Little Lady

I finally broke down and bought Maddy some shoes. Our DCP actually had to say to me "do you think you could pick her up something to cover her feet for when we go outside?"

Fair enough request, I thought to myself.

It's not that I'm against shoes for children. And I'm not striving to be some sort of hippie-Mommy who doesn't believe in footwear for her kids. I just figured it was better for her to prance around in her barefeet while she's learning to walk. That, plus the fact that kids shoe are expensive and they outgrow them so quickly, so I was trying to hold off as long as possible.

Anyhoo, after a quick search online (I don't have time to visit actual stores anymore!) I decided to go with the Robeez - based on price (about $23/pair), their handy sizing tool and their cute designs. I ended up with 2 pairs (they got me with the free shipping!). Here are pics of the new kicks!



Helping with the dishes.....
I went with a sandal pair for the summer and then ordered the other pair in a larger size which she can wear in the fall.
Maddy loves her shoes!! She loves to bite them and carry them around and she even seems to like wearing them. Best part about them - they're super easy to put on and so far she hasn't figured out how to get them off.


No comments:

Post a Comment