Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hi there

It's been a while since I last posted! I have no good excuse. We haven't been any busier than normal, I don't think. We've been having some good times!!
We had a visit last week from my Mum and Uncle Matt. Aunt Katie also came by on Saturday and we took Mad swimming. That evening I introduced Katie to Fuzion wine. The latest craze from Argentina available at your LCBO for $7.45. That's right I said $7.45. Thanks goes to AB for introducing me to it at my Dad's bday. $7.45 people....run to the store right now.
Here are some recent pics. She's mastered sitting and she now loves to sit on her mats and play with her toys. She's wearing this hat with the moose because i put oil on her hair to try to get rid of the craddle cap. I didn't want the oil getting on everything else.
Playing with Daddy. He put her toy on her head and thought it was rather funny.



Showing Uncle Matt all about Sophie and the flowers












No comments:

Post a Comment