Monday, May 24, 2010

Finally, an update

Well, it appears to be exactly 2 months since I last posted. I figured I'm well overdue to share some pictures with all of you!! It's also Madeline's 21 month Birthday today. Boy is she ever becoming a little lady. She just had her 18 month check up (I seem to always be a couple of months behind) and she weighs 24lbs.
Here are some other highlights:
  • She can count to 20 and sing the alphabet
  • She's working on her colours, knows lots of the names but doesn't always get them right
  • She's still really into "babies". She has 3 different ones that she takes care of - she loves to pretend to dress them and change their diapers
  • She loves to clean - she'll take a paper towel and go around the house cleaning walls, beds.....even my pants
  • She's been a BIG Mommy's Girl the last few months althought this seems to be getting a bit better. She's starting to separate a little bit from me, which is nice because I'm starting to be able to get a bit more done around the house.
  • Now that the summer is almost here she's loving being outside and most days we have to drag her in (or bribe her with a popscicle)
  • She just moved into her Big Girl bed
  • She just had her first real hair cut (by a professional....not me chasing her around snipping hair with the kitchen scissors)
  • She's going to be a Big Sister! For those of you who haven't heard, we're expecting #2 in August!

Here are some recent pics from about 2 weeks ago:
















No comments:

Post a Comment