Here are some other highlights:
- She can count to 20 and sing the alphabet
- She's working on her colours, knows lots of the names but doesn't always get them right
- She's still really into "babies". She has 3 different ones that she takes care of - she loves to pretend to dress them and change their diapers
- She loves to clean - she'll take a paper towel and go around the house cleaning walls, beds.....even my pants
- She's been a BIG Mommy's Girl the last few months althought this seems to be getting a bit better. She's starting to separate a little bit from me, which is nice because I'm starting to be able to get a bit more done around the house.
- Now that the summer is almost here she's loving being outside and most days we have to drag her in (or bribe her with a popscicle)
- She just moved into her Big Girl bed
- She just had her first real hair cut (by a professional....not me chasing her around snipping hair with the kitchen scissors)
- She's going to be a Big Sister! For those of you who haven't heard, we're expecting #2 in August!
Here are some recent pics from about 2 weeks ago: