Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween


I'm not sure how I only ended up with 4 pictures of Madeline on halloween. In 3 of them she's not even looking at the camera. Believe it or not, the picture above was the only picture I got where you can kinda see her costume! She was a puppy this year. She really liked that costume and carried it around the house for about a week prior to Halloween.
We had a great night....went to a little street party at the house down the road from us. There are about 10 little kiddies all around Madeline's age which is really nice. We got to meet a few new people from the neighbourhood.
After that, we came home and Aunt Katie and Uncle Lee came over for dinner and to help with the trick-or-treaters. It was actually a pretty quiet night - we probably only had about 20-25 kids come to our door. Waaaay less than last year. I guess I didn't need the 300+ pieces of candy I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment