Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

How strange is it to think that this was Madeline's 2nd Thanksgiving? hm.
We had a busy and food-filled weekend. 2 turkey dinners and a bbq at the Szeto ranch in the "country". By "country" I mean west of the 427.
Here are some pics from her evening at Grandpa's. Check out the cute sweater dress which i picked up at Joe Fresh for $19. Have I told you how I can't leave Loblaw's without going through the Joe Fresh kids department? It's actually starting to become a bit of a problem. For some reason, everytime I need groceries, I realize that Madeline may need a new sweater/sweater dress/pants/hat/mitts etc. Oh and occassionally I need a new shirt or Michael needs a new hat. Just sayin'.








How strange is it to think that this was Madeline's 2nd Thanksgiving?







1 comment:

  1. That sweater is cuuuuuute! I love her wispy little hair. Trust me, when I'm washing mashed potatoes and various other foods out of Maia's, there are times I wish it were short ;)

    ReplyDelete