Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Trip to the Zoo!

Mads took her first trip to the zoo yesterday! She went with the nanny and H ( little boy she plays with all day). It looks like she had a great time. It was a bit of a bitter/sweet experience for me. I was so excited that she was going on this big adventure to the zoo (they took the ttc!) and I knew she was going to love seeing all the animals. But at the same time, I was bummed that I wasn't getting to see her reaction to everything. Apparently she really liked the camels and gorillas. She came home with souvenirs.....an awesome animal cup with her name on it and a little stuffed panda. She takes after Michael in souvenir department (I can't take michael anywhere without him wanting to purchase something....he calls them "heirlooms". Not even joking).
Here are some pictures from their day at the zoo. http://gallery.me.com/jeanguy/100038

No comments:

Post a Comment