Monday, April 13, 2009

Making Baby Food

Made a trip today to the Big Carrot today. Picked up some yummy organic fruits to make Maddy some homemade baby food. I think the "back-to-work" guilt might be setting in and I'm feeling this urge to make sure she's got a stash of homemade food, not just the jar stuff. I also picked up some Sweet Pea Organic Baby Food. Their food, along with Mother Hen Organic baby food, is amazing. It's all homemade-style baby food and it's individually frozen in small serving sizes, so you just pop a cube in the microwave and it's ready to go. Maddy had the chicken and veggies this evening and LOVED it. 2 cubes were consumed in a matter of minutes.
I'm excited to try the Beef, Barley and Veggies tomorrow night. Anyways, I pureed blueberries and strawberries and added a bit of banana. I also made applesauce. I'm a good Mum, right? Going back to work is fine. I can handle this. I just need to keep making baby food and there will be no guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment