Monday, April 27, 2009

Back from the Dr's

We had our 8 month check up today. Mad now weighs 17lbs 12oz and is 27 and three quarter inches. She fell off of her trajectory a bit in the weight department but not enough to be concerned. I thought that she had gained more weight than just 2 lbs!! She just looks bigger I guess. The doctor was once again running an hour and a half late so I had to entertain smiley pants for close to 2 hours in the waiting room. Once again we flirted with the elderly while trying to avoid anyone that looked like they may have the flu. Eventually Mad grew tired and put her head on my knees and had a nap. I put a blanket on her and she slept for a good 20 minutes before we were called in.
Not really impressed with my dr's office .....I'll give them another chance but I can't keep going there if I'm waiting 1-2 hours every time I go in for a check up. If anyone knows any ped's in Toronto taking new patients, leave me a comment or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment