Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day at the park

Okay, so how amazing was the weather this weekend!??! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!! So I kind of already posted about what we did on Saturday. Sunday we had my friend Christina over (Christina and I go waaaay back....). Pictures to come shortly, they're on my other computer. We caught up on everything she's been up to over the past few months. She always has fun stories. Then I went and got a much needed (and deserved) hair cut.
When I returned home it was still light out (loving the DLS!!) so we decided to take Mad to the park. Here are some pics of her first time on a big swing.



She really did enjoy herself. She had a big smile on her face when I pushed her. She also seemed to really like watching the other kids play. For those of you who haven't been to our place, we live only a few feet away from a great park that all the neighbourhood kids and their parents seem to descend upon on a nice spring/summer evening. After a long winter of hibernating, I'm starting to look forward to meeting some of them.











No comments:

Post a Comment