Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekenders

Oh Spring, when will you Sprung?? Okay, so that makes no sense. But you know what I'm talking about. The fabulous weather this weekend is making me ache for Spring. I do try to enjoy each and every day as they come......but I'm also REALLY looking forward to Spring coming. One of my favourite things to do is to grab a latte and stroll the streets of Toronto....usually with baby in tow.
This weekend we had sibling brunch. Jenny, Matt, Michael, Maddy and I met up at the baby friendly Sherway Gardens. Here are some pics.
First time in a restaurant high chair (with Sophie of course)....


No, I don't have a black eye. My red-eye fixer made it look funny!

Her newest thing is to explore people's faces with her hands. Here she is giving Jenny a little touchy-touchy.

We spent the rest of the weekend running errands, going for walks and visiting Chapters where we purchased the sequel to "Brown Bear, Brown Bear". It's called "Polar Bear, Polar Bear". Cora, do you know about this one!?? I do believe "BB,BB" is also a favourite of Kate's.
Oh, we also had a minor flooding in our basement due to the "spring thaw". Michael once again threatened to move to the suburbs.....cause apparently "new houses don't have problems". I ended up making an emerg trip to Canadian Tire to buy some chamois and a wet/dry vaccum. The basement is now dry but we had to rip up all the carpeting in the laundry room. It could have been worse, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment