Thursday, February 19, 2009

Early Pics

Thought it might be fun to post some early pics of Mad - for those of you who haven't seen them. For those of you who have, you can see how big she's getting.
Here she is in her fav chair...she still uses this, although usually just when I shower and need somewhere to put her in the bathroom. Here she is with her Dad - about 6 weeks old
Here she is, about 9-10 weeks old

3 weeks old


Few minutes old


In other news, today we went to Costco with Nana. I now have enough toilet paper and paper towels to last me through the summer. Madeline enjoyed going for a ride in the shopping cart. We have a cart cover which comes in very handy now that she's putting everything in her mouth. I would otherwise be freakin out at her touching the dirty cart.....I'm sure this is something I will get over as she gets older.




No comments:

Post a Comment