Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let the festivities begin

It's Christmas eve - it has finally come! What I'm most excited about is the fact that Michael is off for almost 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to him having some down time to spend with Madeline and I. Hopefully we'll also get some stuff done around the house that we've been putting off.

It is of course Maddy's first Christmas. Last year at this time we had just found out we were pregnant and I remember us talking about how great it will be to have a baby in the house for Christmas. It's something we have both been looking forward to and it will hopefully only get better each year as she starts to actually realize what Christmas is!

Today, Michael and I are running around with last minute preparations. Michael is currently out buying last minute gifts (thought we were all done but we seem to have lost a gift). I'm pretty sure he's also picking up something for me. Baby is napping and I'm going to go clean the house and prepare for dinner. We're having Michael's family over here for Christmas eve dinner. They're going to stay over and we'll open presents in the morning. Then we'll head on over to my parents house for noonish. It's the same routine every year and it works really well.

Madeline is already dressed in her Christmas Eve outfit. Check in out.







And here she is sleeping by the Christmas tree


Gratuitous naked baby pic

No comments:

Post a Comment